In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Course Records - Wakemed Soccer Park
Set a NEW course record & win a $10 gift code!
5K - Male: M. Brown - 17:15 (2017) 6.5 Mile - Male: A. Larin - 42:50 (2022)
5K - Female: R. Jones - 21:21 (2023) 6.5 Mile - Female: E. Browne - 51:57 (2023)
5K - Doubles: Team Alex & Brandon - 41:07 (2021) 6.5 Mile Doubles: Zoom & Gloom - 1:44:12 (2021)
Help us get to 500 participants (in-person or virtual 5K and 6.5 Mile) and we will give ONE MALE and ONE FEMALE participant a FREE YEAR of Fit & Able-owned races! That's a FREE entry of your choice to each Fit & Able race - a nearly $1,000 VALUE!
* Must be registered in the in-person or virtual 5K or 6.5 Mile to be eligible to win. Random drawing after the in-person race.
Sole Mates is a celebration of health and fitness together and is coming back and this year we are proud to announce it will be benefiting Girls on the Run Triangle! There's no better way to celebrate than with friends and family. So grab your running buddy and get to the starting line!
Participants can choose to run the race individually (as usual) or they can team up with a partner (separate awards for both categories!). Instead of placing by their individual race times, partners will instead place by their combined times. Run together and win together! We might call it "Sole Mates" but it doesn't matter if you pair up with your spouse, kids, significant other, best buddy, or neighbor.
Girls on the Run of the Triangle is a nonprofit youth development organization that inspires girls grades 3rd - 8th to be joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum that creatively integrates running. Girls on the Run inspires girls of all abilities to recognize their individual strengths, while building a sense of connection in a team setting. Volunteer coaches facilitate lessons that blend physical activity with life skill development to enable girls to adapt to whatever comes their way. At the end of the season, the team completes a 5K together, which provides a tangible sense of accomplishment and sets a confident mindset into motion.
If you are interested in sponsoring Sole Mates please email Info@FitandAble.net for more information!
Sign up, invite friends and family to join you, and get over $150 in rewards and swag! Yes, really!
1. First, sign up for the 5K or greater distance!
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends and family or post on social media. Get more info on Referral Refunds here.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive up to a $15 refund. Boom!
4. Get 5 more friends (10 total) to join you and get up to another $15 of your registration fee back.
5. Get another 5 friends (15 total) to sign up and we will send you a FREE "Certified Fit & Able" t-shirt.
6. But if you can get 25 friends or family all in to race with you, then we will give you $100 CASH!
PLUS, if your friends and family sign up through your referral link within 72 hours they can use the special code in your registration confirmation pop-up to get a $5 discount at checkout too!
You can also potentially get up to $15 off each team member's registration fee when you recruit a team!
1. First, create a team while you're signing up for any distance!
2. Invite your friends and family to sign up and join your team. (Pssst... they can use your unique referral link so you get the credit towards the referral swag!)
3. After 10 members join the team all will get an automatic $5 refund on their registration fee! Plus a $5 discount for future team members.
4. When your team reaches 25 members everyone will get another $5 refund! Plus a $10 discount for future team members.
5. AND, when your team reaches 50 members everyone will get yet another $5 refund! Plus a $15 discount for that last team member!
ALSO, you can get up to $25 of your registration fee back when you choose to become a fundraiser for any participating charity while signing up and requesting a refund if you raise at least $250 (must check the box during signup!).
If you have a song you'd like us to add to the Official Sole Mates Playlist (and it's both appropriate for all ages and fits the Sole Mates theme!), then please send your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check it out!
Sole Mates and all its participants are subject to these event policies.
Information from this master site is often shared to or scraped by other online sources that aren't updated when changes are made here. This site on RunSignUp is the only official and updated source for information regarding this event. Everyone who registers for this event will be automatically subscribed to Fit & Able's email distribution list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Fit & Able Productions is a nonprofit organization that has been supporting community and family fitness in Cary since 1997 through organizing creative events and training programs. Proceeds from our events that aren't designated to support other organizations go to support the event and other Fit & Able nonprofit activities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Sole Mates.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.